SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos phptos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Future of #Photography: Cameras With Wings (or Rotors) techre.vu/1kcmKnM via @TechReview 4 hours ago
- Guide to free #OER Education Resources | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2013… via @MindShiftKQED 4 hours ago
- Morning @S_J_Lancaster! Do you know of any engineering tutors in your #STEM circle that are using social media in learning and teaching? 4 hours ago
- How can we get people more engaged/productive/happier at work? Is technology the problem or solution? @theRSAorg youtu.be/G11t6XAIce0 4 hours ago
- Work is learning and learning is the work by @hjarche jarche.com/2012/06/work-i… 5 hours ago
- New: Creating your own personal library of articles from Google Scholar
- Is it @Impossible? – A new social network where wishes can come true for free
- Some easy tips to help control what you share on Facebook
- Strategies to improve visibility and impact through social media
- A useful visual guide to choosing the right Creative Commons licence