Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Tagsaudio Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag jargon LinkedIn Lists logo MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords photos professional RSS safety security social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence Symbaloo tagging Twitter video Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Rubrics for Evaluating Educational Apps avatargeneration.com/2012/09/rubric… via @ageneration h/t @rscem @jisc 1 hour ago
- BYOD in the classroom by @rscem slideshare.net/JISC_RSC_East_… 1 hour ago
- A comprehensive index to educational hashtags shar.es/ZdKbk via @medkh9 11 hours ago
- Spigot: aggregating research, news & opinion in the digital media & learning field DM&L Research Hub spigot.org h/t @hrheingold 12 hours ago
- MOOCs, Big Data, and the Open Web - or, Why the MOOC hype is giving me hives. | @scoopit sco.lt/57uAoj 12 hours ago