SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook flickr Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Opportunity to hear @timbuckteeth's online keynote for #learning14 at 10pm BST learningrevolution.com 6 hours ago
- RT @learnrevproject: #learning14 NEXT HOUR: @timbuckteeth on 'Students driving change: how learners are making t...' ow.ly/w0f4n 6 hours ago
- Social media guidance at @sheffhallamuni go.shu.ac.uk/socialmedia.#c… #CLLSocial 11 hours ago
- Excellent debate on ethics of social media led by @timbuckteeth and @markchilds to finish off the day #cll1314 12 hours ago
- Common theme today: use of social media for learning needs to be scaffolded and have purpose #cll1314 13 hours ago