Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Tagsaudio Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag jargon LinkedIn Lists logo MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords photos professional RSS safety security social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence Symbaloo tagging Twitter video Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Teens aren’t abandoning “social.” They’re just using the word correctly. Advertisers are a little angst-y. medium.com/understandings… 20 hours ago
- 5 educational #STEM videos recorded with Google Glass edudemic.com/2013/05/5-educ… via @edudemic 20 hours ago
- Danah Boyd's thoughts on Pew's latest report: notable findings on race and privacy @zephoria zephoria.org/thoughts/archi… zephoria.org/thoughts/archi… 20 hours ago
- RT @mattlingard: Jessica Poettcker #cll1213 mentions @GdnHigherEd 20 ways of thinking about digital literacy in higher education http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Students asking for support and training in technical and soft skills when using social media for learning - @JessPoettcker #cll1213 1 day ago