SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Creative Commons licenses Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook flickr Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter lifewide learning LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Graduating @sheffielduni student becomes first in UK to capture the moment using Google Glass | @scoopit sco.lt/76Qs9R 9 hours ago
- The 4 levels of learning analytics pinterest.com/pin/2799269330… 11 hours ago
- The West St road diversions are taking the 120 bus on a merry tour. Lovely however to see the happy Graduates as we pass @sheffielduni 11 hours ago
- RT @hashtagINVOLVE: That tells you everything about what I love to do http://t.co/caAujVCejf 12 hours ago
- RT @Rogeliketweety: Choosing the right Creative Commons licence for your work #blogging #howto #wordpress #socialmedia By @suebecks http:/… 21 hours ago