SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Creative Commons licenses Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook flickr Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter lifewide learning LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Should academics adapt their teaching for international students? – 25/7 #HElivechat #highered gu.com/p/4v5mm/tw via @gdnhighered 7 hours ago
- "If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." ~ Thomas Edison 12 hours ago
- A list of wearable tech you may not have heard about yet... by @CMDonato po.st/bg1BDZ via @B2Community 13 hours ago
- RT @gconole: Finally out! Special issue on OER journals.uoc.edu/index.php/rusc/ 13 hours ago
- British MOOCs; a Curated Conversation by @fredgarnett @altmoocsig #altMOOCsig sco.lt/5poqOn 13 hours ago