Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Tagsaudio Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag jargon LinkedIn Lists logo MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords photos professional RSS safety security social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence Symbaloo tagging Twitter video Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Social Media Shortcuts - How to save Your time on social media platforms pinterest.com/pin/2799269330… 5 hours ago
- A6 Sharing social media guidelines and etiquette so that it can be found easily (not buried deep in a website) #hsuchat 6 hours ago
- A6 An understanding of the implications of your digital footprint (+ve and -ve) is important to share #hsuchat 6 hours ago
- A5 From an outsider looking in, an open organisation sharing information makes for a good place to work and do business with. #hsuchat 6 hours ago
- A5 Using social media in the workplace e.g. blogs provides a forum for sharing info & encouraging feedback/questions/debate #hsuchat 6 hours ago