SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @andrewmid: @chrissinerantzi @suebecks when we hear from HEA we will go big on #flexcpd Meantime biz as usual 9 hours ago
- 'Using Google Hangouts for Group Interaction' presented at the Google Apps for Learning Conference. slideshare.net/suebeckingham/… #galtshef 12 hours ago
- Richard Hughes (People Development Manager HR) has run the first unconscious bias course. Will be interesting to see if this rolled out 14 hours ago
- It is hard to move on and up and therefore role models and mentors are key - Prof Liz Barnes #IWD2014 14 hours ago