SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Thanks @S_J_Lancaster for the invite to speak at #UEASoMe - great conversations at both workshops 56 minutes ago
- On my way to meet @S_J_Lancaster ! 7 hours ago
- RT @LearnHighlights: Can't make @suebecks workshops today? You can still join #UEASoMe and learn the tricks of professional Social Media. 7 hours ago
- RT @LearnHighlights: Today's the day that @suebecks revolutionizes Social Media use at @uniofeastanglia #UEASoMe 7 hours ago
- #BYOD4L Digital News is out! paper.li/suebecks/13910… 1 day ago