Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Tagsaudio Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag jargon LinkedIn Lists logo MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords photos professional RSS safety security social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence Symbaloo tagging Twitter video Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- KPCB Internet Trends 2013: latest edition of the annual Internet Trends report finds continued robust online growth. slideshare.net/kleinerperkins… 5 hours ago
- Sharing your research/projects though a broader set of social media channels lnkd.in/VDePH3 5 hours ago
- Hashtags explained socialmedia4us.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/829/ #hsuchat 6 hours ago
- A6 Using a new hashtag? Communicate why and what it is #hsuchat 6 hours ago
- A5 Choosing a unique but succinct hashtag - keep a mind of characters it will use in each message #hsuchat 6 hours ago