Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Tagsaudio Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag jargon LinkedIn Lists logo MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords photos professional RSS safety security social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence Symbaloo tagging Twitter video Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Personal Learning Networks is out! paper.li/suebecks/13279… ▸ Top stories today via @mbahwokuwon @tseenster @matiq_ 20 hours ago
- Good use of Twitter at @NorthLindsey by @anortcliffe & @HEMathsNLC to tweet highlights of student engineering conference #engNLC13 1 day ago
- Graduate job applications improve as employability becomes focus - 5/23/2013 - Personnel Today personneltoday.com/articles/23/05… via @davecotton2 1 day ago
- RT @DaveCotton2: Google Plus Search Guide: How to Search & Find People on G+ | Boolean Black Belt-Sourcing/Recruiting http://t.co/nUeYJgGVn… 1 day ago
- You too can benefit from the power of email signatures makeuseof.com/tag/you-too-ca… 2 days ago