SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Creative Commons licenses Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook flickr Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter lifewide learning LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- RT @accessjames: @suebecks You might also want to check out duckduckgo.com's very advanced search operators. It can even reach into… 7 hours ago
- 10 self-evaluation tips for Technology Instructional Specialists: edut.to/1nuPI90 via @edutopia << very useful 8 hours ago
- Be a Google power searcher: 9 Tips for finding exactly what you want read.bi/1s5qWwG via @bu pinterest.com/pin/2799269330… 8 hours ago
- RT @GrahamJHolden: @ChrisCorker @sonofedd @suebecks @dave_thesmith @juliegillin @lbarnes89396082 thanks everyone for an inspirational sessi… 17 hours ago
- . #sonofedd @juliegillin @dave_thesmith @ChrisCorker @lbarnes89396082 a wonderful opportunity to talk about what we love #teaching 21 hours ago