SocialMedia4UsThe aim of this blog is to help you explore the different ways you can interact online using social media and the tools to help you do this.
Introducing Social MediaSo what is social media you might ask? Social Media is an umbrella term for web based and mobile technology that allows the user to produce and share information with others using text and/or media (video, audio, images), who in turn are then able to engage in a interactive dialogue about the content.
Edublog Finalist 2013
- advanced search audio AudioBoo Blogger Blogs copyright Creative Commons Delicious Diigo Education Entertainment Erik Qualman Facebook flickr Google+ Google Drive Google Hangouts on Air GoogleMaps GoogleStreetView hashtag Identity theft images infographics jargon Kickstarter LinkedIn Lists logo Mari Smith MySpace Netvibes networking Online Communities online presence online reputation Pageflakes passwords Phishing photos professional RSS safety security SEO shortcuts Slideshare social media revolution Social network Social Networking Socialnomics social presence StreetView Symbaloo tagging tips Tumblr Twitter video Vine Wikimedia Foundation Wikipedia WordPress YouTube
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENCE
Social Media 4 Us blog by Sue Beckingham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Social media is the ideal way to get a job, but you can also ruin your chances gu.com/p/3z9d5/tw via @guardian 8 hours ago
- RT @trendinaliaGB: @digisim Did you know that #melsigmmu was Trending Topic for 35 minutes? → trendinalia.com/twitter-trendi… @suebecks #trndnl 14 hours ago
- A beautiful short film on #cycling through the years - from 'trike to bike' ride25.com/cycling-blog/t… via @Ride25Tweet 15 hours ago
- Hurrah! An easy way to attribute Flickr images wp.me/p1jeZb-sD #edtech 15 hours ago
- Here is how to easily add images and videos to your Google Forms shar.es/Ttbpe via @medkh9 19 hours ago